Diligent and Compassionate Bartow Attorneys Provide Sound Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Estate Planning Counsel
Conscientious Florida firm advises and protects clients
At the Law Office of William J. Lobb, we have more than 30 years of combined courtroom experience, appearing in Polk County and Hardee County courtrooms on a daily basis and representing our clients’ best interests in their legal matters.
Attorneys William Lobb and Nicholas Mohr have the experience and insight to recognize the path toward the most favorable resolution to a case, be it negotiation or trial, saving clients time, money and stress. We prepare you by explaining in advance what you should expect when moving forward in the legal process.
Highly regarded lawyers who understand that every case is unique
For your family law, criminal defense or estate planning issue, you need a law firm you can trust. Individuals, couples and families have chosen our firm for representation because of our:
- Strong reputation in the legal community — The Law Office of William J. Lobb is known throughout Polk and Hardee counties for our honor and acumen. Our frequent presence in local courtrooms and our interactions within the legal community have built a name for our firm that other attorneys and judges respect.
- Deep experience in mediation and litigation — Our lawyers have been a mainstay in court for decades, but we remain aware that some cases are best settled at the negotiation table. With our broad and longstanding experience in both litigation and mediation, we understand when and how to resolve a case to our clients’ greatest benefit.
- Knowledge and compassion — When people contact our law firm, they seek confident counsel to guide them through the legal process. At our firm, we know the law, we know the system, and we know how to treat our clients with respect while fighting for their best interests.
Choosing an attorney is an important decision, and it shouldn’t cause you additional stress. That’s why we offer a free initial consultation so you can tell us about your case and ask us any questions you have.
Providing skilled legal counsel to clients throughout the greater Bartow, Lakeland and Winter Haven areas
We have experience representing clients in many areas of law:
- Family law — We assist clients in family law matters, including divorce, child support, paternity actions, property division, alimony and more.
- Criminal defense — Attorneys William Lobb and Nicholas Mohr provide strong criminal defense for misdemeanors and felonies at trial and in pleas in cases of DUI/DWI, drug crimes, weapons charges, theft, assault and many other offenses.
- Estate planning — In estate planning, our lawyers plan and manage the financial assets of clients through drafting and modifying wills and trusts, and using powers of attorney to ensure clients’ business and medical decisions will be handled according to their wishes.
- Wills and probate — As part of our estate planning practice, we help individuals and families draft and modify wills, execute the terms of wills and other estate plan documents in probate court, and assist with will contests and estate litigation.
Contact reliable, high-quality Bartow attorneys prepared to go the distance for your case
The best time to contact an attorney is as quickly as possible. Our firm represents clients in and around Bartow, including Lakeland, Winter Haven, Polk City, Mulberry, and Homeland, and throughout Polk and Hardee counties. Our office has two attorneys and two legal assistants, so you will always know who is handling your case, and you will be treated personally and professionally. For reliable, confident legal representation, call the Law Office of William J. Lobb at 863-410-0134 or contact us online today to schedule a free initial consultation.